Today we’re talking about USA Today’s article regarding firearm seizures.
• Visit Lasermax! https://goo.gl/E3fLG2
• Get 15% OFF at Patriot Patch! Use Code “TGC”: https://goo.gl/1OWfnU
• Buy from Amazon – http://amzn.to/2kE8UBq
• TGC Shirts and Patches at TGCGear: https://goo.gl/Qy9Ze6
• Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/LatffH
LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
• Bylaw Amendments: http://www.adamkraut.com/nra-bylaw-amendments/
• USA Today Article – https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/04/exclusive-feds-issue-4-000-orders-seize-guns-people-who-failed-background-checks/901017001/
• 18 USC 922(g)(1) – https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/922
• 18 USC 922(t)(1)(B) – https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/922
• 2016 NICS Operation Report – https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/2016-nics-operations-report-final-5-3-2017.pdf/view
• NICS Delays – https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/nics/a-nics-delay
• 2004 OIG Report – https://oig.justice.gov/reports/ATF/e0406/exec.htm
• 2016 OIG Report – https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2016/a1632.pdf
• Adam Kraut for 2018 NRA Board – http://www.adamkraut.com
• Email List: http://www.adamkraut.com/join-the-email-list/?rq=email%20list
• CALL your Representative! – http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/
• CALL your Senator! – https://www.senate.gov/senators/contact/
Business Inquires: email@example.com
©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2017
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only.
The Legal Brief is intended to provide information and not legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Viewing these videos or accessing any of the links contained within the description do not create an attorney-client relationship between Adam Kraut, The Legal Brief or The Gun Collective, including any of its employees, agents, assigns, heirs, members and the user or browser.
The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.