Here is what you’ll need!
Chicken & Veggie Stir-Fry
1 pound chicken breast, cubed
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 pound broccoli florets
8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
3 tablespoons oil for frying
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon ginger, minced
2 teaspoons sesame oil
⅓ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 cup chicken broth
¼ cup flour
1. In a large pan, on medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil. Once the oil is hot, add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until cooked through and browned.
2. Remove cooked chicken from pan and set aside.
3. In the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and add mushrooms. When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender. Remove cooked mushrooms and broccoli from the pan and set aside.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan and sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add the remaining sauce ingredients and stir until smooth.
5. Return the chicken and vegetables to the saucy pan, stir until heated through.
6. Serve with hot rice or noodles.
Inspired by: http://natashaskitchen.com/2014/10/21/chicken-broccoli-and-mushroom-stir-fry/
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Disco Voyager licensed by Warner Chappell
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.