Wishing all of you A Very Happy Dussehra
On this great occassion, presenting a compilation of Trains taken at Full Speed or Maximum Permissible Speed (MPS) at scenic Banchari and Sholaka railway stations on Mathura – Delhi route. Mathur – Delhi route is the Fastest High Speed Section of Indian Railways (HSRC) with MPS of 160kph. Currently Bhopal Shatabdi Express hits the top speed of 150kph on this route. Please watch this compilation in full volume to enjoy the Honking, High Speed & Soundtracks made by numerous trains. The description of trains can be read as follows;
1) Before time 12002 New Delhi Bhopal Shatabdi Express attacks Banchari station in fog at nearly 140kph.
2) 12951 Mumbai New Delhi Rajdhani Express destroys Banchari at well above 130kph.
3) Chennai New Delhi Tamil Nadu Express appears from fog and destroys Banchari at above 100kph. These coaches are fit for MPS of 110kph.
4) 12642 Nzm Cape Thirukkural Express
5) 12280 Nzm Jhansi Taj Express
6) ISO Certified 12155 Habibganj Nzm Shaan – E Bhopal Superfast Express
7) 12450 Chandigarh Madgaon Goa Sampark Kranti Express
8) 12723 Hyderabad New Delhi Andhra Pradesh Express at above 100kph. These non LHB coaches are certified for 110kph.
9) Next day we myself and Prathamesh Yeram got up early, boarded 04:45am Emu from New Delhi, got down at Sholaka at 06:30am and at 07:00am, 12002 Bhopal Shatabdi Express displayed deadly aggression at 150kph in morning fog.
10) 13007 Udyan Abha Toofan Express
11) 12247 Bdts Nzm Yuva Express puts up an aggressive show at 130kph.
12) 12434 Chennai Rajdhani Express destroys Sholaka at 130kph with uniform LHB coaches.
13) 12121 Madhya Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express
14) 12627 Bengaluru City New Delhi Karnataka Express
15) 12904 Amritsar Mumbai Central Golden Temple Mail
16) 12269 Chennai Nzm Duronto Express with LHB hybrid rake rips through Sholaka.
My Best High Speed Video can be seen as follows;
Sheer 150Kph Devastation by Bhopal Shatabdi Express (First Time in 4K Resolution)
My playlist/album/collection of TAKE OFF FROM MUMBAI AIRPORT, LANDING AT DELHI AIRPORT, RAIL & METRO COVERAGE IN & AROUND DELHI – ALL IN ONE can be seen as follows;