In this video, I take a look at the most common gun control talking points from both sides of the political spectrum and give some background.
HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
– Join Centrist Project Chicago Facebook group
– Follow Twitter: @LonelyModerate
– Like on Facebook: @LonelyModerate
CHECK OUT THESE ORGANIZATIONS MAKING A DIFFERENCE:
– Centrist Project – centristproject.org
– Modern Whig Party – modernwhig.org
– No Labels – nolabels.org
It has become increasingly clear that the Republican and Democratic parties are simply not good enough for America, dividing our country and failing to work together to get things done. It’s up to moderates to figure out the best solutions to old problems.
The Lonely Moderate was created to cut through the partisan bickering on both sides and provide a moderate viewpoint:
• Moderate Solutions – The best answers to our problems tend to embrace the best of both parties. It takes a combination of fiscal and social responsibility to craft the best solutions.
• Unbiased Analysis – To solve our nation’s problems, we need to start by looking at the actual facts, not the half-truths promoted by the fringe left or right.
• Open-Minded – To help all Americans, we need to empathize with all Americans. This means understanding viewpoints on both sides of the political spectrum.